Homes in Mexico
Homeowners Policy for Foreigners with Big Homes in Mexico
The MexiJumbo® Home program is the best option for American Residents to insure their secondary Homes in Mexico valued over US$1M. This program is underwritten by AIG Seguros México and ACE Seguros México and it offers the same great coverages and features of our MexiHome® Plus program, except that "Automatic Binding" is not included under this program and thus it needs to be submitted for approval.
MexiJumbo® Home also includes useful Home Services and the option to insure your property and valuables against Earthquakes, Hurricanes, Floods and Tsunamis under the same policy!
Some important highlights:
- POLICY CONDITIONS reads just like a US-HO5 policy
- PROPERTY COVERAGES:
- Special (All Risk) coverage
- Replacement Cost
- TRUE Theft coverage for ALL your personal property
- NO “funny exclusions”
- Deductibles that are NOT based on “minimum wages”
- LIABILITY COVERAGE: Exposures handled just like they would be under a US policy: Your Insurance Company “will defend you and pay on your behalf” for ANY claim against you in Mexico, even if groundless!
- CATASTROPHIC COVERAGE: If elected, it will automatically insure ALL your property exposures for Catastrophic Losses, for the same limits and values insured under the Property and Valuables Objects Sections!
To compare all of our Home Products, please click here.
Policy Main Characteristics
- Quote online
- Conditions in English & Spanish
- For Homes valued over US$1M
- Requires Submission before Approval